Volume 32, Number 1, January-February 2001
|Page(s)||81 - 86|
|How to cite this article||Vet. Res. (2001) 81-86|
- Ahl R., Haas B., Definition of an outbreak of foot and mouth disease, Session of the research group of the European commission for the control of foot and mouth disease, Vladimir, Russian Federation, 20-22 September 1995.
- Amadori M., Archetti I.L., Abrami S., Non-FMD vaccine stimulations as possible cause of persistent antibody titres in FMD-vaccinated cattle, Session of the research group of the European commission for the control of foot and mouth disease, Pirbright, UK, 14-18 September 1998.
- Andersen A.A., Cross-reactions of normal bovine serums to foot and mouth disease virus in plaque-reduction neutralization and radial immunodiffusion, Am. J. Vet. Res. 36 (1975) 979-983 [PubMed].
- Bögel K., Thermostabiler inhibitor im schweineserum gegenüber dem MKS-virus. I. Vorkommen und einige in vitro feststellbare eigenschaften, Zentralbl. Veterinaermed. 13 (1966) 636-649.
- Dekker A., Terpstra C., Prevalence of foot and mouth disease antibodies in dairy herd in the Netherlands four years after vaccination, Res. Vet. Sci. 61 (1996) 89-91 [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- European Commission for the control of foot and mouth disease, Report on meeting on foot and mouth disease serology, Tübingen, Germany, 22-23 January 1997.
- Fish R.C., van Bekkum J.G., Lehmann R.P., Richardson G.V., Immunologic responses in Dutch cattle vaccinated with foot-and-mouth disease vaccines under field conditions: neutralizing antibody responses to O, A, and C types, Am. J. Vet. Res. 30 (1969) 2115-2123 [PubMed].
- Haas B., Application of the FMD liquid-phase blocking sandwich ELISA. Problems encountered in import/export serology and possible solutions, Session of the research group of the European commission for the control of foot and mouth disease, Vienna, Austria, 19-29 September (1994) 124-127.
- Hamblin C., Barnett I.T.R., Hedger R.S., A new enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) for the detection of antibodies against foot and mouth disease virus. I. Development and method of ELISA, J. Immunol. Methods 93 (1986) 115-121 [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- Hamblin C., Kitching R.P., Donaldson A.I., Crowther J.R., Barnett I.T.R., Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) for the detection of antibodies after infection and vaccination. III. Evaluation of antibodies after infection and vaccination, Epidemiol. Infect. 99 (1987) 733-744 [PubMed].
- Mackay D.K.J., Rendle T., A serological survey of small ruminants in Morocco for antibody to FMD, Foot and mouth disease Newsletter 1 (1996) 6.
- Office International des Epizooties, Manual of Standards for Diagnostic Tests and Vaccines, 3rd ed., Paris, 1996, pp. 47-56.
- Patty R.E., Inhibition of foot and mouth disease virus by normal bovine serum, Am. J. Vet. Res. 31 (1970) 165-171 [PubMed].
- Terpstra C., van Maanen C., van Bekkum J.G., Endurance of immunity against foot and mouth disease in cattle after three consecutive annual vaccinations, Res. Vet. Sci. 49 (1990) 236-242 [PubMed].
- Wigdorovitz A., Zamorano P., Fernandez F.M., Lopez O., Prato-Murphy M., Carrillo C., Sadir A.M., Borca M.V., Duration of the foot and mouth disease virus antibody response in mice is closely related to the presence of antigen specific presenting cells, J. Gen. Virol. 78 (1997) 1025-1032 [PubMed].